Wednesday, November 2, 2016

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY - November 2016

I link up with WAITING ON WEDNESDAY, hosted by Breaking the Spine, on the first Wednesday of every month and show you two books I am highly anticipating!
This post is rather late today because I could not for the life of me come up with two December releases! Ha ha. So, here are two titles that are/were supposed to publish in November that I have been waiting on and I have heard zero about what is going on with them.
This is the next Liminality arc story in the BOOKS OF LOST KNOWLEDGE series. I love these books. I follow the author and I have not heard her mention what is up with this one in a while. It is supposed to pub on November 30th.
I just saw the cover for book number four in the series on Goodreads when I went to get links.
The Kindle ebook of the first Liminality title THE MEDIUM is only 99 cents right now and free on Kindle Unlimited.

The last book in my beloved OF BREAKABLE THINGS trilogy is/was supposed to publish on the 8th of this month and it doesn't have a cover yet. I need to touch base with this author, too!
The Amazon ebook of the first story is only $3.03 and it is free on Kindle Unlimited.
Do you have any anticipated titles that seem to be in limbo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.