Saturday, March 5, 2016

2016 CHALLENGES FEBRUARY UPDATE



PLEDGED 104
TOTAL 10
BEHIND 8

COYER ended on Friday the 4th of March. It started on December 20th. All the ebooks had to be free or under $5.00, and eARCs counted. They do one in the summer, too, so if you are interested keep an eye out for it. I ended up reading 14 books that qualified and 11 were eARCs. Yay!
1. BRAMBLEHEART
2. SIMON VS. THE HOMO SAPIEN AGENDA
3. PART OF OUR LIVES
4. MORE HAPPY THAN NOT
5. THE NIGHT PARADE
6. VICIOUS
7. THE CAT WHO CAME IN OFF THE ROOF
8. COGLING
9. REVENGE AND THE WILD
10. BURNING MIDNIGHT
11. PAX
12. THE SMELL OF OTHER PEOPLE'S HOUSES
13. THE GIRL FROM EVERYWHERE
14. THE REMARKABLE JOURNEY OF CHARLIE PRICE


FEBRUARY TOTAL = 0
GRAND TOTAL = 1

ZERO. I started a Buddy read with Pili from IN LOVE WITH HANDMADE of THORN, which is a re-read for me, and Pili finished and I haven't yet.
GRAND TOTAL = 0

FEBRUARY TOTAL = 4
1. REVENGE AND THE WILD
2. BURNING MIDNIGHT
3. THE SMELL OF OTHER PEOPLE'S HOUSES
4. THE GIRL FROM EVERYWHERE
CHALLENGE GRAND TOTAL = 4

FEBRUARY TOTAL = 6
1. COGLING
2. REVENGE AND THE WILD
3. BURNING MIDNIGHT
4. PAX
5. THE SMELL OF OTHER PEOPLE'S HOUSES
6. THE GIRL FROM EVERYWHERE
CHALLENGE GRAND TOTAL = 7

 COYER ended and this one started. Perfect timing!
All of these books have to be published before March, so seeing that I am suffering an ARCpocalypse this month through April, I could only pledge four books, but hey, any books subtracted from my TBR is a win for me.
I have already read one!
1. THE REMARKABLE JOURNEY OF CHARLIE PRICE

No further progress on this challenge, from MRS. DARCY, but I should have THORN finished as a re-read in March.
How are your challenges going?

2 comments:

  1. You're doing so many challenges this year, it's awesome! I wish I had more time to re-read my favorite books, because I really want to sometimes but my scheduling just doesn't allow for it. Lovely post!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the last two years I watched Pili plan her challenges with crossovers in mind, so I did the same thing this year. Last year I aced my Goodreads with eight books over but failed miserably with my fairytale retellings challenge with only one. Ha ha. I am surprised I am doing so well this year, but it is, only two months in. There is stiil a lot of time for me to sink. :P

      Delete

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.