Tuesday, December 8, 2015

TELL ME TUESDAY #72

TELL ME TUESDAY is a feature that oozed from my post Twitter party fried brains. It is a floating feature (depending on your reading style), where you tell us what you are reading now, and why, and what you will be reading in the future from your tbr pile, and why. I am oh so curious why people read what they read. So tell me!


Joining us this week...
Go have a peek at their grabs and tell them yours.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

I finished LIGHT THE WAY the sequel to BLINDED BY THE LIGHT very late last night, so I haven't had a chance to start reading again yet, but I am going to get back to reading SENTIMENTAL BULLS#*T as soon as I can sit down.
 This book was recommended to me by Brandy from A LITTLE OF THE * LIFE for my Anti-Bullying Read-a-Thon list. I didn't get the chance to finish it during the read-a-thon, but I really really like it and am making sure I have time for it. It is a bargin at 99¢!

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Next up I will be tackling UNWIND.
Elizabeth from SO LONG... & THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH has been recommending it to everyone on Twitter and Facebook. She tweeted me that it is free until the 10th on Pulseit. I had no clue about Pulseit, so I have have no idea if the book goes away after that date or not, so I guess I will have to be prepared for some serious reading!
♦♦♦
I am also updating my Goodreads Winter TBR which is on my sidebar!
What are you reading? Tell me!

5 comments:

  1. Awk, I've never heard of Pulseit so I'm going to go check it out after this. xD Although I actually own Unwind because I snagged it at a library sale for like $1. SCORE, CAIT. *ahem* I've read it like 3 years ago and it's aaaaamazing. I hope you like it!! (And by "like" I mean, you're probably going to be severely traumatised. XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on my way to download Unwind right now. I have to start going to Library sales again, but they are so early in the morning here. :(

      Delete
  2. This month I'm sticking to my Diverse December list pretty well, but once Jan arrives here... I need to catch up on all my late ARCs!! But also start our buddy read for The Waking Engine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am amazed that I don't have any late ARCs. I cannot believe I am joining two challenges already. :)

      Delete
  3. I need to check out Pulseit. I am glad you are enjoying your reads :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.