Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2016 ROCK MY TBR CHALLENGE

My TBR pile is towering! Especially the "stack" in my Kindle library. When I saw this challenge on IN LOVE WITH HANDMADE, I new it was perfect for me. The ROCK MY TBR CHALLENGE is hosted by THE YA BOOK TRAVELER. The challenge requires you to read at least one book you already own from your TBR pile each month in 2016. It is that simple! You can view the details: HERE.

◀PHYSICAL BOOKS▶
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR GOOREADS

E-BOOKS, E-ARCS, AUDIO BOOKS
Vicious
The Color Of Magic (reread)
Rebecca (audiobook)
The Mermaid's Sister
Sleepy Hollow (reread)(audiobook)
Wicked (reread)(audiobook)
Son of a Witch (audiobook)
Inked
The Smell of Other People's Houses (Netgalley)
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
The Scorpio Races
Unwind
Zeroes
Red Rising (Netgalley)
Golden Son (Netgalley)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.