Tuesday, May 11, 2021

TELL ME TUESDAY #346 - Last. Now. Next. - New to the E-Queue - Tidbits

  

LAST. NOW. NEXT.
 NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-SIX
NEW TO THE E-QUEUE

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


Joining us this week...




★★★★★
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
SCIENCE FICTION
Published May 4th 2021- NetGalley
Did you love The Martian? This book is even better! There is a ton of science in it and I loved that.



.
ADULT FICTION
STANDALONE
SCIENCE FICTION
Publishes May 18th 2021 - NetGalley
I was excited to get to this after reading Heather's review on Random Redheaded Ramblings: HERE, and I agree, it's very good! It has plushie "nannybots!"



ADULT FICTION
DISCWORLD SERIES
DEATH STORY ARC #2
FANTASY - HUMOR
Published May 1991 - Own Kindle Library
It's nearly the end of the fourth month of 2021 and I haven't read one Discworld title for the Turtle Recall Challenge. I have already read two of the titles in this arc of the series, so I want to finish it up. I think I'll also read the next one, too!







What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.