THE BOOKISH NAUGHTY LIST
I saw this tag on Annemieke's blog, A DANCE WITH BOOKS. You can see her tag post: HERE. It originated on the blog A PAGE OF JENNIELY. You can visit that post: HERE.
HAVE YOU IN 2017...
1. RECEIVED AN ARC AND NOT REVIEWED IT?
I always review my ARCs on Goodreads shortly after I read them and then on Amazon once they have published. A few get reviewed here on the blog. Why did I still ❌ this one out? I have a stack of ARCs that I haven't even read yet!
2. GONE BELOW A 60% FEEDBACK RATIO IN NETGALLEY?
NO! I was at 42% three years ago and I worked really hard in Spring of 2015 to get it up to 96%. I have not gone below 82% since then. #JazzHands
3. RATED A BOOK ON GOODREADS AND PROMISED A FULL BLOG REVIEW THAT NEVER HAPPENED?
4. FOLDED DOWN THE PAGE OF A BOOK?
I have NEVER in my life folded down a page in a book!
5. ACCIDENTALLY SPILLED ON A BOOK?
NOT THIS YEAR!
6. HAD A DNF BOOK?
(but there were a few I wanted to)
7. BOUGHT A BOOK BECAUSE OF THE COVER WITH NO INTENTION OF READING IT?
Hmmmmm... maybe sometimes with a weak intention, ha ha, but not this year!
8. READ WHILE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE?
Since I have started listening to audiobooks and using the text-to-speech function on my Kindle, this doesn't happen very often, but other than it interfering with getting enough sleep, heh heh, I would say that I most frequently put off doing the dishes!
*actual photo of dishes in my sink*
I am not going to count this as a naughty because I do eventually get to them. Ha!
9. SKIM READ A BOOK?
Not an entire book. I don't DNF review books because if I rate an ARC low I always hear, "But you didn't read the whole thing," so I will skim the rest after my 30% reading before rating rule. Is this naughty? I think not!
10. COMPLETELY MISSED YOUR GOODREADS GOAL?
My goal was one book this year, so triumph was mine!
11. BORROWED A BOOK AND NOT RETURNED IT?
12. BROKE A BOOK BUYING BAN?
Not this year, but only because I didn't have one!
13. STARTED A REVIEW AND LEFT IT FOR SO LONG YOU FORGOT WHAT THE BOOK WAS ABOUT?
Not within a years time, but I have some from three or four years ago that are pretty fuzzy at best. Blergh.
14. WROTE IN A BOOK YOU WERE READING?
15. FINISHED A BOOK AND NOT ADDED IT TO GOODREADS?
Why would I do that?!
I WAS 86.67% GOOD!