Tuesday, October 8, 2024

TELL ME TUESDAY #418 - September Reading Wrap-Up - New to the E-Queue #BookBlog #Books #Reading

  
TELL ME TUESDAY
NUMBER FOUR HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN
SEPTEMBER READING WRAP-UP
NEW TO THE E-QUEUE
WHAT'S BAZ READING

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your TBR pile, and why.
I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!


ONE BOOK A WEEK
I'm still trying to keep my reading down to one book a week
For the last two years I have been trying to cut my reading back to one book a week, but this year I have regularly been four to seven books behind that goal. Life is a fickle thing.

SEPTEMBER READING WRAP-UP


BOOKS READ
SIX

ARCS
NONE

PHYSICAL BOOKS
NONE

EBOOKS
FIVE

AUDIOBOOKS
ONE

MANGA - GRAPHIC NOVELS - COMICS
TWO

MIDDLE GRADE
TWO

YOUNG ADULT
NONE

ADULT FICTION
FOUR

NONFICTION
NONE

RE-READ
TWO

FAVORITE SEPTEMBER READ

GOODREADS?.?/?.

2024
YEAR TO DATE TOTALS
BOOKS READ
30
(four books behind schedule)
NONFICTION 4/12
MIDDLE GRADE 4/6
NATIVE AMERICAN/FIRST NATIONS AUTHORS I/4
MUSIC 2/6
PLAYS 0/4
BACKLIST ARCS 1/4
CLASSICS 2/3
RE-READS 3/3
FREEBIES/99¢ KINDLE BOOKS 1/12
MIDDLE GRADE - 4
YOUNG ADULT - 4
ADULT FICTION - 18
NONFICTION - 4
GRAPHIC NOVELS/MANGA - 2
AUDIOBOOKS - 9
EBOOKS - 20
PHYSICAL COPIES - 0
BORROWED - 17
ARCS - 3
$1.99 now $4.99
I'm reading this right now for spooky season, it's Horror, but not very good.
$1.99 now $2.99
$2.99
Libby and Hoopla have never had this, and I've been wanting to read it for Dog Days of Summer for years, so I grabbed it, even though it was $2.99... ha! I think I might read it for November Sci-Fi Month.
99¢ now $6.99
They just released this spin-off series, in ebook format, of one of my favorite mangas and  priced the first volume at 99¢ for the first week! I'm going to finish the original series before starting this one.
Was $1.99 now $2.99
I couldn't pass this up for #SpooktasticReads October 19th through the 31st.

NEVER WHISTLE AT NIGHT
$1.99
As you can see above, I need three more Native American/First Nations authored books to reach my personal goal of four in 2024. I have two ARCs to read, so I'm all set with adding this one; which is an anthology. I will probably read it this month because it's Horror.
99¢
This is a Middle Grade anthology, so I'm going to save it for next year when I'll be doing a Middle Grade a Month personal challenge.
$1.99 now $9.99
This is the first book in a series, by a favorite author, I purchased for my son. He loved the trilogy. A fourth book was published in 2020, five years after the trilogy. I recently found a used very good hardcover on Better World Books to add to his series and he's going to to a re-read before he starts the last book. I thought I would buddy read this first one with him.
99¢
This had been on my Kindle wishlist fora while and I didn't remember what it was about, but for 99¢ I didn't care!

GOODREADS
He has started a re-read of the Dune series. He finished this third book yesterday. I have been slowly working through my third re-read of the series and have decided to join him for the next book.

GOODREADS


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.