Tuesday, September 24, 2024

THE WEDNESDAY WITCH #14 - Witch Books - Witches' Tea Party - Bewitched 60th Anniversary Documentary #Witches #WitchBooks #WitchesTeaParty #BewitchedDocumentary

 
FOURTEEN
BOOKS
WITCH HAT ATELIER
By Kamome Shirahama
THE WITCHES OF NEW YORK
By Ami McKay
THE RULES OF MAGIC
By Alice Hoffman
WITCHERY COOKERY
Witches' Tea Party
AS SEEN ON TV
Bewitched 60th Anniversary Documentary

Hello, my magical mavens! It's Wednesday Witch time. This is a junction between my Toadstone & Bumbershoot posts and my La La in the Library posts; with a good helping of Fantasy book topics and quiet little everyday witch things.

WITCHTEMBER

Yes... it's been Witchtember all month and here I am on the twenty-fifth just mentioning it.

I read the next two volumes in my current favorite magical manga. My library's Libby ebook inventory has all of the volumes!


I'm reading this for the second time.


I am listening to the audiobook. I've read it two times before. It's about the younger years of the Practical Magic aunts, and their brother who wasn't in Practical Magic. It's my favorite of the series.




There's still time to have a witches' tea party for Witchtember!



AS SEEN ON TV

BEWITCHED 2024 60TH ANNIVERSARY DOCUMENTARY
I watched this television series faithfully with my grandmother, from age seven to age fifteen, when it originally aired. We had to watch it on the sly in my grandmother's room because my mother was an Evangelical Baptist and anything to do with witches, even fantasy witches, was a sin. Heh. I re-watch the series every three or four years.



What magical things have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.