Monday, April 18, 2022

SHOW AND TELL #14 - April Daily Goodie Box Unboxing #DailyGoodieBox #FreeSamples

   

SHOW AND TELL
FOURTEEN
APRIL DAILY GOODIE BOX
UNBOXING


I kept seeing this product sample box on Mary's blog, Dark Thoughts, and decided I would give it a whirl. I love this box because the products are most likely to be full size, or packs of multiple sample sizes. I love natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty-free products, so it's a great way to find new ethically inclined companies, and to try their products totally free; with no shipping fees! They will never ask for a credit card number. If you want to try for your own Daily Goodie Box click the link above or go to their Facebook page: HERE.


SOMETHING NEW!
Daily Goodie Box has a new sister website!




THIS BOX WAS STUFFED FULL!



This eco-friendly lotion is very nice. It's not oily like other baby lotions tend to be. It absorbed quickly and left my hands smooth. It's fragrance free, so I always give the Bamboo Nature samples to my son for his backpack. He loves them.




As you can see we received FOUR snack pouches! I was supper excited to see the hemp and brazil nut combo because I had never tried it before. It was delicious. This is another product I already use and buy from THRIVE MARKET.




These germ killing wipes are fabulous! I was so happy to see them in my Daily Goidie Box again. I can wipe down my phone, all three of my Kindle Fire tablets, and the top of my desk table with one wipe! They have a nice fresh subtle lavender scent to them.




These are great! If you buy them from the company site there is free shipping on everything. Yum!




JADA SPICES TURMERIC
My son loves turmeric, but doesn't use salt, so I'm still looking for someone to give this to who can try it for me. I will update as soon as I get an opinion. The company was on Shark Tank, and you can see that video: HERE.




GOOD ORGANICS TOOTHPASTE TABLETS
I really like the convenience of these tablets for travel. They are very minty and left my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I also think they would be good to use at work after lunch.




MIRACLE TREE MORINGA CHOCOLATE TEA.
This superfood tea had a bit of bitterness to it, but the chocolate flavor was pleasant. I added milk and sugar to it and it helped, but I think I'm going to steep it with chai tea to cover the bitternes and still get the health benefits.



This product is wonderful! The scent is fabulous, and it clears your nose without feeling harsh. I am definitely a new customer.




Do you like getting free samples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.