Tuesday, February 9, 2021

TELL ME TUESDAY #335 - Tidbits

 

NUMBER THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FIVE
TIDBITS

TELL ME TUESDAY is a floating feature, depending on your reading style, where you tell us what you read last, what you are reading now, what you will be reading next from your tbr pile, and why. I am curious why people read what they read, so tell me!
Yeah... still trying to get my act together, ha ha. I did finish a book, but I wanted to write a review first and the ARC I am almost finished with is annoying, so writing a LAST. NOW. NEXT. would have been a waste of time. I'd rather spend the energy finishing my 2021 challenges post and get it posted on Thursday, and do some blog hopping. My blogging mojo is definitely off, plus Blogger is still wonky.
How is everyone else doing?



There are some stellar contests up on the Facebook giveaway page right now. Some are multiple book prizes. Most from major publishers!
One of the giveaways is a fourteen book haul!


What are you reading? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.