Wednesday, January 1, 2014

BOX of SHAME

I have failed at getting a total of ten followers for my blog. Boo hiss. I set that goal for the total I wanted to make doing reviews worth while. However, I am almost finished with Unhinged (Splintered 2), and I need to review Splintered first. Splintered is the reason I have this blog (I accidentally started the blog trying to sign up to enter a Splintered contest, lol), so I wanted Splintered to be the first book I reviewed on this page. I am going to start off the new year by swallowing my pride and reviewing Splintered with only four members (I am one of the members so I don't count). I get quite a few non-member hits a day, so I feel the reviews will have an adequate audience.  Happy New Year!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by! I love to chat, so comments get a lot of love.